Thursday, July 16, 2009

Picking Flowers For My Sister

My sister, Triston had surgery and my Gran was keeping us at our house.
MayMay (aunt Mandy) came over to visit us.
You can't see my little cousin, Davis but May May is holding him.
He is so sweet.
Me & May May went outside. and found this snowball bush.
We cut flowers and fixed them for Triston.

May May helped me put them in a vase with water.
She is a great aunt and we love her.

We couldn't find a vase so we used a Six Flags cup.

May May helped us make cards & we hung them all over her room while she was asleep.
She loved the flowers!

7 comments:

Val said...

Oh Alyssa, you are the most thoughtful little angel. I love you, Gran.

Alice Grace said...

Alyssa! What a great idea! You show your love to everyone so well! I know Triston was so pleased to see the flowers and the cards all over her room. Your Gran says you are an angel, and I totally agree. You are one of the most loving angels I have ever known! I love you so much!
Nana

caknitter said...

You are such a sweet sister!

Anonymous said...

How very thoughtful of you to share flowers and get well cards with your sister. You always have such a pretty smile and it brightens my day to see pictures of you on your Gran's blog.

Mrs Quilty said...

What a sweet story! I found your blog from your Gran's blog and her pictures of you were so sweet, I wanted to see your blog. It is very nice and has wonderful pictures on it! good job!

Mandy said...

Alyssa,

We had such a fun time with you picking flowers... I love your blog- the Christmas countdown and the Jonas bros are AWESOME...hope to see Izzy on here soon!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alyssa, It was so nice for you to visit my blog and say hello to me. I appreciate that you also became a follower of my blog. Your grandma is my very special friend and I'm so glad that I can call you a friend too. Have a nice Sunday.